This is a series of nine short films made from pan and zoom slideshows together with Indian music by youtube user kartazon from his photographs taken on a tour of India in 2011.
The series is divided into sections, mainly according to location, so we see in one film the foothills of the Himalayas, in another the temples at Khajuraho, Belur Halebid, Hampi and the cave complexes at Ajanta and Elora. There are two extra films, one on the people of India and another on the devotional act of ārati (offering of light).
The films are made in full high definition, and to get the best from them they should be seen at the highest definition your connection can manage.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Photographs around Sanchi and at Nashik
- Murals of the Great Disciples from Wat Pho
- Photoshoot at Cave Temples and the Sanchi Stupas in India, 2017
- Photoshoot in India, 2017: Help along the Way
- The Shivaji Museum, Mumbai (CSMVS)