This video is built around a talk given in the Vivekavana Buddhist Society, Bukit Mertajam, Penang, Malaysia on January 6th 2013.
The talk is illustrated with infographics describing the planes of existence and with photographs and complimentary text.
The talk describes the various ways the universe comes to destruction, and how it re-evolves.
It also talks about the moral devolution of humans, before a reversal happens which eventually leads to the emergence of Metteyya (Maitreya) Buddha.
The talk is mainly based on two discourses in the Di-ghanika-ya, Aggaññasutta (DN 27) and Cakkavattisi-hana-dasutta (DN 26).
if this video is no longer available please leave a comment so I can update the page
Possibly Related Posts:
- Photographs around Sanchi and at Nashik
- Photographs of Cave Sites near Lonavala
- Murals of the Great Disciples from Wat Pho
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- New Album from Phimai in Korat