This is a recording made at the January Full Moon pūjā at the Bodhi Lankārāma Temple in Taiping, Malaysia.
It consists of the three main protection discourses with the lines chanted first by the leader, and repeated by the participants.
I have divided the screen between the leader and the audience and added titles and subtitles so it can easily be followed along.
There is also a pdf of the chanting embedded below the video, which can be downloaded and printed.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Photographs around Sanchi and at Nashik
- Photographs of Cave Sites near Lonavala
- Murals of the Great Disciples from Wat Pho
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- New Album from Phimai in Korat