Here is an animated video in the sumi-e style of painting. It was made by Ching Huang in 2003, with music by Liu Xing.
The film is inspired by Toaist thought and includes drawing of the Yin and Yang symbols as well as the I-ching. As depicted here nature is an ever-flowing energy running through all living things.
There is also some traditional poetic calligraphy, which some of my Chinese readers may understand, and may be able to enlighten us on in the comments.
The short film also runs through some of the favourite Chinese ink subjects like leaves, bamboo, lobster, fish and lotus-flower.
if this video is no longer available please leave a comment so I can update the page
Possibly Related Posts:
- Bhante Anandajoti: The Establishment of Buddhism in Sri Lanka
- Bhante Anandajoti: The Buddha makes Peace, not War
- Bhante Anandajoti: Bodhi Puja
- Bhante Anandajoti: The Buddha returns to his Relatives
- Bhante Anandajoti: The Story of Arahat Sāriputta