In June 2011 Ajahn Suthep was again at Vivekavana, the monastery I live in in Penang, Malaysia, to give a retreat, and when he comes I always like to do some videoing with him.
This time we recorded his afternoon Qi Gong workout. It took around four recordings before I got it right, or nearly right anyway.
When I got back from Chiang Mai, I edited the video somewhat to take out the excessive repetitions (from 35 > 14), which are OK “live”, but don’t quite work on video.
I then added in some music by his disciple Tootaton and added some unobtrusive transitions. I hope it is useful for you, and if it is, see if you can get along to one of Ajahn’s retreats some time.
You can find more videos from Ajahn on my Dharma Records YouTube Channel.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Bhante Anandajoti: The Establishment of Buddhism in Sri Lanka
- Bhante Anandajoti: The Buddha makes Peace, not War
- Bhante Anandajoti: Bodhi Puja
- Bhante Anandajoti: The Buddha returns to his Relatives
- Bhante Anandajoti: The Story of Arahat Sāriputta