Recently Ajahn Suthep gave a retreat here at Vivekavana, and during that time we had a chance to record a series of videos in which he talks about the influences on his life and the development of his teaching.
Ajahn has taken the relatively simple practice of Dynamic Meditation taught by Luangpor Teean and elaborated on it, introducing new elements. He incorporates qi gong, sometimes works with musicians, and has a special form of walking meditation also.
Over the next few weeks I will show this series of videos every Sunday, and will also show at other times some of the other videos I have made demonstrating the practice of Dynamic Meditation.
Photograph of Luangpor Teean
Possibly Related Posts:
- More Audio Files added to Godwin’s Archives
- Unedited Archives of Acarya Godwin’s Retreat Talks
- Bhante Anandajoti: The Establishment of Buddhism in Sri Lanka
- Bhante Anandajoti: The Buddha makes Peace, not War
- Bhante Anandajoti: Bodhi Puja