I have just made a new page to hold the flipbooks that are available on the Ancient Buddhist Texts site. It makes a rather attractive presentation of these books, which load what is basically a pdf file page-by-page, making it easy and quick to read. They can also load the pages in full-screen mode, which makes reading convenient.
Mainly these are works from the English Only section of the website, and as such represent only a fraction of the works available on the site. They are hosted on the ISSUU site, and embedded from there. To see the showcase, follow the link to the Flipbooks page.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Photographs around Sanchi and at Nashik
- Photographs of Cave Sites near Lonavala
- Murals of the Great Disciples from Wat Pho
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- New Album from Phimai in Korat