Jā 157 Guṇajātakaṁ
Gratefulness to Friends
A jackal, who saved a lion when he was in peril of losing his life, is recommended by the lion to his jealous mate.
103. Api ce pi dubbalo mitto mittadhammesu tiṭṭhati,
So ñātako ca bandhū ca, so mitto so ca me sakhā,
Dāṭhini mātimaññittho, sigālo mama pāṇado!
If a weak friend is established in friendliness,
He is my relative, my friend, and my comrade,
Tigress, despise him not, that jackal saved my life!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- Creating New Tags in Html5
- Publication of Dharma-Sangraha, The Dharma Collection
- Uposatha Calendars 2017
- Summary of Publications during 2016