Jā 533 Cūlahaṁsajātakaṁ
Loyalty gets its Reward
A King of the geese is caught by a fowler, but his Commander-in-Chief refuses to leave him. The fowler takes them to the King of Men who, impressed by their virtue, sets them free.
101. Evaṁ mittavataṁ atthā sabbe honti padakkhiṇā,
Haṁsā yathā Dhataraṭṭhā, ñātisaṅgham-upāgamuṁ.
All those with vows of friendliness
Are fortunate in their affairs,
Just like the Dhataraṭṭha geese,
Who returned to their relatives.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- Creating New Tags in Html5
- Publication of Dharma-Sangraha, The Dharma Collection
- Uposatha Calendars 2017
- Summary of Publications during 2016