Sn 1.11 Vijayasuttaṁ
Lack of Insight
The Buddha describes the loathsomeness of the body and concludes the discourse with these verses.
96. Dipādako yaṁ asuci duggandho parihīrati,
Nānākuṇapaparipūro, vissavanto tato tato.
A person must take care
Of the impure body,
Which is full of corpses,
Oozing from here and there.
97. Etādisena kāyena yo maññe unnametave?
Paraṁ vā avajāneyya? Kim-aññatra adassanā.
Having such a body,
Who could be conceited?
Or disparage another?
Those with lack of insight.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- Creating New Tags in Html5
- Publication of Dharma-Sangraha, The Dharma Collection
- Uposatha Calendars 2017
- Summary of Publications during 2016