Jā 126 Asilakkhaṇajātakaṁ
Through a strategem a sneeze wins a bride and a kingdom for a prince, but a brahmin who sneezes loses his nose.
93. Tad-ev’ ekassa kalyāṇaṁ, tad-ev’ ekassa pāpakaṁ,
Tasmā sabbaṁ na kalyāṇaṁ, sabbaṁ cāpi na pāpakaṁ.
That which is good for one maybe
That which is bad for another,
There is nothing completely good,
There is nothing completely bad.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- Creating New Tags in Html5
- Publication of Dharma-Sangraha, The Dharma Collection
- Uposatha Calendars 2017
- Summary of Publications during 2016