Jā 100 Asātarūpajātakaṁ
Craving brings Suffering
The story is of Suppavāsā who carried her child for seven years and took seven days to bear him. Still she desired more children.
92. Asātaṁ sātarūpena, piyarūpena appiyaṁ,
Dukkhaṁ sukhassa rūpena, pamattam-ativattati.
The ugly having a beautiful form,
The unlovely having a lovely form,
The painful having the form of pleasure,
Will overcome the one who is heedless.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- Creating New Tags in Html5
- Publication of Dharma-Sangraha, The Dharma Collection
- Uposatha Calendars 2017
- Summary of Publications during 2016