Jā 189 Sīhacammajātakaṁ
A merchant used to dress his donkey up like a lion to scare away the villagers while it was eating, until one time the donkey gave the game away.
85. Ciram-pi kho taṁ khādeyya gadrabho haritaṁ yavaṁ,
Pāruto sīhacammena, ravamāno va dūsayi.
For a long, long time the donkey
May have eaten grass and barley,
While disguised with a lionskin:
But he spoiled it all by braying.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- Creating New Tags in Html5
- Publication of Dharma-Sangraha, The Dharma Collection
- Uposatha Calendars 2017
- Summary of Publications during 2016