SN 1.3.2 Purisasuttaṁ
Three Roots of Evil
King Pasenadi asks what things when they arise are unbeneficial, unsatisfactory and uncomfortable.
77. Lobho doso ca moho ca, purisaṁ pāpacetasaṁ,
Hiṁsanti attasambhūtā, tacasāraṁ va samphalaṁ.
Greed and hatred and delusion,
When they arise in his mind,
Destroy the person with bad thoughts,
Just as the fruit destroys the reed.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- Creating New Tags in Html5
- Publication of Dharma-Sangraha, The Dharma Collection
- Uposatha Calendars 2017
- Summary of Publications during 2016