Dhp 354 Sakkapañhavatthu
The Dhamma Surpasses All
The Gods have four questions which none of them is able to answer, they therefore go to the Buddha with their questions and this is his reply.
73. Sabbadānaṁ Dhammadānaṁ jināti,
Sabbaṁ rasaṁ Dhammaraso jināti,
Sabbaṁ ratiṁ Dhammaratiṁ jināti,
Taṇhakkhayo sabbadukkhaṁ jināti.
The best gift is the gift of the Dhamma,
The best taste is the taste of the Dhamma,
The best love is the love of the Dhamma,
Cravings’ end is the end of all suffering.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- Creating New Tags in Html5
- Publication of Dharma-Sangraha, The Dharma Collection
- Uposatha Calendars 2017
- Summary of Publications during 2016