SN 1.1.51 Jarāsuttaṁ
Four More Good Things
A God asks the Buddha four questions and gets the following replies.
71. Sīlaṁ yāva jarā sādhu, saddhā sādhu patiṭṭhitā,
Paññā narānaṁ ratanaṁ, puññaṁ corehi dūharaṁ.
Virtue that will endure is good,
And faith is good when established,
Wisdom is the people’s treasure,
Thieves cannot carry off merit.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- Creating New Tags in Html5
- Publication of Dharma-Sangraha, The Dharma Collection
- Uposatha Calendars 2017
- Summary of Publications during 2016