Dhp 194 Sambahulabhikkhuvatthu
The monks discuss what is the true good in the world, some say ruling, some say love, some say food. The Buddha explains what is truly good.
66. Sukho Buddhānam-uppādo, sukhā Saddhammadesanā,
Sukhā Saṅghassa sāmaggī, samaggānaṁ tapo sukho.
The arising of the Buddhas is good,
The teaching of the True Dhamma is good,
Harmony in the Community is good,
And devotion to unity is good.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- Creating New Tags in Html5
- Publication of Dharma-Sangraha, The Dharma Collection
- Uposatha Calendars 2017
- Summary of Publications during 2016