SN 1.1.33 Sādhusuttaṁ
The Gift of Fearlessness
The gods come to see the Buddha and praise various kinds of giving, including the gift of fearlessness.
61. Yo pāṇabhūtāni aheṭhayaṁ caraṁ,
Parūpavādā na karoti pāpaṁ,
Bhīruṁ pasaṁsanti, na tattha sūraṁ,
Bhayā hi santo na karonti pāpaṁ.
Living without hurting living beings,
Fearing blame and doing nothing wicked,
They praise the cautious, not the incautious,
Through conscience the good do nothing wicked.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- Creating New Tags in Html5
- Publication of Dharma-Sangraha, The Dharma Collection
- Uposatha Calendars 2017
- Summary of Publications during 2016