Jā 92 Mahāsārajātakaṁ
The Bodhisatta uncovers a female monkey as the real thief of the King’s jewels, and the King praised him with the following verse.
60. Ukkaṭṭhe sūram-icchanti; mantīsu akutūhalaṁ;
Piyañ-ca annapānamhi, atthe jāte ca Paṇḍitaṁ.
In battle they wish for a hero;
In advice for calmness of speech;
In food and drink for one friendly;
When there is need they wish for the Wise.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- Creating New Tags in Html5
- Publication of Dharma-Sangraha, The Dharma Collection
- Uposatha Calendars 2017
- Summary of Publications during 2016