Jā 58 Tayodhammajātakaṁ
Three Things leading to Success
The Bodhisatta escapes from a man-eating ogre (rakkhasa) and the latter acknowledges his escape with the following verse.
59. Yassete ca tayo dhammā, Vānarinda yathā tava:
Dakkhiyaṁ sūriyaṁ paññā, diṭṭhaṁ so ativattati.
He who, monkey-King, has three things:
Dexterity, heroism, wisdom,
Will surely overcome his foes.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- Creating New Tags in Html5
- Publication of Dharma-Sangraha, The Dharma Collection
- Uposatha Calendars 2017
- Summary of Publications during 2016