A monkey-King outwits a crocodile who tries to eat him, and the crocodile acknowledges his escape with the following verse.
58. Yassete caturo dhammā, Vānarinda, yathā tava:
Saccaṁ dhammo dhiti cāgo, diṭṭhaṁ so ativattati.
He who, monkey-King, has four things:
Truth, wisdom, courage, charity,
Will surely overcome his foes.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- Creating New Tags in Html5
- Publication of Dharma-Sangraha, The Dharma Collection
- Uposatha Calendars 2017
- Summary of Publications during 2016