SN 1.1.76 Najīratisuttaṁ
A god comes and asks the Buddha various questions, including one about how many faults there are.
26. Cha lokasmiṁ chiddāni yattha vittaṁ na tiṭṭhati:
Ālassaṁ ca pamādo ca, anuṭṭhānaṁ asaññamo,
Niddā tandī ca te chidde, sabbaso taṁ vivajjaye.
There are these six faults in the world
Where wealth and goods do not persist:
They are: laziness, heedlessness,
Lack of action, lack of restraint,
Sleepiness and sloth: these are faults,
He should altogether avoid them.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- Creating New Tags in Html5
- Publication of Dharma-Sangraha, The Dharma Collection
- Uposatha Calendars 2017
- Summary of Publications during 2016