Jā 84 Atthassadvārajātakaṁ
The Six Gateways to Benefit
A son asked his Father (the Bodhisatta) for advice on the spiritual life. The Father explained these six gateways leading to great benefit in life.
4. Ārogyam-icche, paramañ-ca lābhaṁ,
Sīlañ-ca vuddhānumataṁ sutañ-ca,
Dhammānuvattī ca alīnatā ca:
Atthassa dvārā pamukhā chaḷete.
Desire good health, the greatest gain,
Virtue, approval and learning,
Spirituality, striving –
These six things are beneficial.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- Creating New Tags in Html5
- Publication of Dharma-Sangraha, The Dharma Collection
- Uposatha Calendars 2017
- Summary of Publications during 2016