DN 14 Mahāpadānasuttaṁ
This verse is a well-known summary of the teaching, given by all the Buddhas. In some of the Dispensations it replaced the more detailed teaching found in the Rules of Discipline (Vinaya).
3. Sabbapāpassa akaraṇaṁ, kusalassa upasampadā,
Sacittapariyodapanaṁ – etaṁ Buddhāna’ Sāsanaṁ.
Not doing anything wicked
Undertaking things that are good,
And then purifying the mind
Is the Teaching of the Buddhas.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- Creating New Tags in Html5
- Publication of Dharma-Sangraha, The Dharma Collection
- Uposatha Calendars 2017
- Summary of Publications during 2016