The skyscapes we see from my monastery at Vivekavana can be pretty awe-inspiring. Night after night we see brilliant sunsets over Penang Island, with an ever-changing array of colours and formations.
I have, of course, been photographing them over the months, and have just uploaded some of the best to my Landscapes and Skyscapes album.
For the high-definition files and for more from all over Asia please follow up the link.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Photographs around Sanchi and at Nashik
- Murals of the Great Disciples from Wat Pho
- Photoshoot at Cave Temples and the Sanchi Stupas in India, 2017
- Photoshoot in India, 2017: Help along the Way
- The Shivaji Museum, Mumbai (CSMVS)