This is a poster I made earlier in the year. I had the photograph for quite some time, and the idea to make it into a poster, but couldn’t find an appropriate verse until I came across this one again from the Dhammapada which fits perfectly with the idea I had.
The photograph was taken at the Great Wisdom Temple in the middle of Hatyai City, in southern Thailand in 2008. It looks out from the temple over the confusion of wires that criss-cross the city, and the water towers in the streets nearby.
The photograph here is small (640×480), but it is linked to a high resolution copy (3264×2448, 1MB), so if you want to print it out, or use it as a desktop wallpaper, right-click on the photograph and “Save link as…” should do it.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Photographs around Sanchi and at Nashik
- Murals of the Great Disciples from Wat Pho
- Photoshoot at Cave Temples and the Sanchi Stupas in India, 2017
- Photoshoot in India, 2017: Help along the Way
- The Shivaji Museum, Mumbai (CSMVS)