Yesterday’s post was about the Five Faculties (Indriya), and today’s is about those same virtues brought to fulfillment, when they are known as the Strengths (Bala). I made this poster some time ago to accompany a talk I gave on the subject, but the recording didn’t come out well and is now lost.
The background photograph for the poster was taken while I was staying at the Malaysian Buddhist Meditation Center (MBMC) in Penang in 2008, and is a close up of the main Buddha image in the upstairs meditation hall.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Photographs around Sanchi and at Nashik
- Murals of the Great Disciples from Wat Pho
- Photoshoot at Cave Temples and the Sanchi Stupas in India, 2017
- Photoshoot in India, 2017: Help along the Way
- The Shivaji Museum, Mumbai (CSMVS)