Photographs of various people I saw around the Angkor Sites. They were collected from the two trips I made to Angkor in March and June. The first four show the crowds at Angkor Wat; then come some photographs of mainly working girls and women around the sites; then four photographs of the orchestras made up of people disabled by landmines; and finally some of the reconstruction workers.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Photographs around Sanchi and at Nashik
- Murals of the Great Disciples from Wat Pho
- Photoshoot at Cave Temples and the Sanchi Stupas in India, 2017
- Photoshoot in India, 2017: Help along the Way
- The Shivaji Museum, Mumbai (CSMVS)