The last in this series is a collection of photographs from the Moral Uplifting Society in Bukit Mertajam. This was actually the first place I visited with Dr. Tan on the day.
The Society is ecumenicist in outlook, and there are pictures of the founders of 5 religions or belief systems hung over the main shrine: Confucius, Buddha, Lao-Tze, Jesus and Mohammad.
The large complex is situated on a hill overlooking the main town area and commands a beautiful view out over the town and the countryside beyond.
For the high-definition files, slideshow and more photographs please see the SOURCE.
Zi Ji Hall
Zi Ji’s Supreme Command
Possibly Related Posts:
- Photographs around Sanchi and at Nashik
- Murals of the Great Disciples from Wat Pho
- Photoshoot at Cave Temples and the Sanchi Stupas in India, 2017
- Photoshoot in India, 2017: Help along the Way
- The Shivaji Museum, Mumbai (CSMVS)