Here is a photo essay by Magnum Photographers, which I found on the Ecological Buddhism website. Do check it out they have many interesting articles there.
Climate change will affect rainfall, temperature and water availability for agriculture in vulnerable areas. The danger is that extreme food insecurity episodes will become more common. Major killer diseases could expand their coverage.
Rich countries are already preparing public health to deal with future climate shocks. For poor countries it is much harder; they need international support to adapt. We are drifting into a world of adaptation apartheid.
if this video is no longer available please leave a comment so I can update the page
Possibly Related Posts:
- Photographs around Sanchi and at Nashik
- Murals of the Great Disciples from Wat Pho
- Photoshoot at Cave Temples and the Sanchi Stupas in India, 2017
- Photoshoot in India, 2017: Help along the Way
- The Shivaji Museum, Mumbai (CSMVS)