At that time I had started recording the Pali text to accompany the book. I have just now finished that work and have embedded the recording in the website.
The recordings in total last for around 6 1/2 hours, and were done while I have been having a lot of trouble with coughing and chest problems, so the voice is a little gritty at times.
I have made the recording in what I term a Plain Chanting style, that is: it is unembellished, is pronounced according to written form, and does not conform to a tradition.
In other words it is a tradition-free rendering of the texts in (what I hope is) a more or less accurate and plain format.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Photographs around Sanchi and at Nashik
- Photographs of Cave Sites near Lonavala
- Murals of the Great Disciples from Wat Pho
- Publication of the Entrance into the Light of the Dharma
- New Album from Phimai in Korat