Last Saturday (June 19th 2010) I gave a talk at the Vivekavana Buddhist Society on the subject What is Meditation? attempting to give people a broader perspective on meditation and how they can make it work for them in their own lives.
The talk was translated into Mandarin as we went along but I have edited those sections out and it flows along quite seamlessly. Be warned that the quality of the recording is fairly poor, but I feel that the content is quite useful, so I publish it here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- More Audio Files added to Godwin’s Archives
- Unedited Archives of Acarya Godwin’s Retreat Talks
- Audio and Audiobook Recordings added to Asvaghosa’s Gold
- New Set of Godwin’s Talks Available
- The Life of the Buddha and his Disciples