Bhante at Bodhi Lankarama
Recently YouTube upgraded my Dharma Records account so I can now upload videos longer than 15 minutes, which is a relief, as it was not always easy to cut things to fit into their previous time limit, and the even more limiting 10 minutes which preceded it.
I have celebrated by uploading this talk by Bhikkhu Moneyya that I recorded while I was in Bodhi Lankarama in Taiping; and will republish a few more that are up till now hidden away on the unfortunately obscure Internet Archive, where not so many think to look.
In the talk Bhante talks about the qualities that make for good parenting, and how the example a parent sets can and will influence their children for better or for worse.
if this video is no longer available please leave a comment so I can update the page
Possibly Related Posts:
- More Audio Files added to Godwin’s Archives
- Unedited Archives of Acarya Godwin’s Retreat Talks
- Audio and Audiobook Recordings added to Asvaghosa’s Gold
- New Set of Godwin’s Talks Available
- The Life of the Buddha and his Disciples