This is a short talk I gave at the close of the Rains Retreat at Saturday dāna in the Vivekavana office in Berapit (23rd October 2010).
That day sees the Invitation for Correction (Pavāraṇa) that the monks and nuns make to each other, which requires that each of them be easy to speak to and able to correct their wrongs.
I extrapolated from that to show that if this were applied in everyday life then argments would be less, appreciation would be more, and the Dhamma would be put into practice.
Be warned that the quality of the recording is fairly poor, but I feel that the content is quite useful, so I publish it here.
Possibly Related Posts:
- More Audio Files added to Godwin’s Archives
- Unedited Archives of Acarya Godwin’s Retreat Talks
- Audio and Audiobook Recordings added to Asvaghosa’s Gold
- New Set of Godwin’s Talks Available
- The Life of the Buddha and his Disciples