This is a short talk I gave at the Saturday luchtime dāna in August. The translation has been edited out. Be warned that the quality of the recording is fairly poor, but I feel that the content is quite useful, so I publish it here.
In the talk I mention the factors that are necessary to be fulfilled for a precept to be broken, and I give them here for reference in the form of a poster, which is linked to a high-definition copy of the same file.
Possibly Related Posts:
- More Audio Files added to Godwin’s Archives
- Unedited Archives of Acarya Godwin’s Retreat Talks
- Audio and Audiobook Recordings added to Asvaghosa’s Gold
- New Set of Godwin’s Talks Available
- The Life of the Buddha and his Disciples