This is a short talk I gave at the dana at the Vivekavana Office in Berapit on Saturday.
The talk is meant for those who find formal meditation too difficult in their home and would like to find some other way to stay in touch with the Dhamma.
Note the quality of the recording is not very good, but the content is quite useful so I am publishing it here. The talk is just 10 minutes long.
Possibly Related Posts:
- More Audio Files added to Godwin’s Archives
- Unedited Archives of Acarya Godwin’s Retreat Talks
- Audio and Audiobook Recordings added to Asvaghosa’s Gold
- New Set of Godwin’s Talks Available
- The Life of the Buddha and his Disciples